I will tell you about my friend, smokey. He is gray and fluffy and very fast. He is about 5 months old. He also my owners pet. I do not know what pet means, but she is always saying that I am a pet too. My owner's name is Emma. Here is a story about smokey that Emma made up:
I am a little bunny with my brothers. I love all my brothers but I wish I had a sister. I am 3 weeks old. I am at a county fair with my brothers. I am just about to fall asleep when a giant hand grabs me and I find myself it front of a little girl. She likes me! Mom said I might be adopted. I hope I am adopted by her! Now I am 2 months old. Only my youngest brother is with me. Today, one of us will be adopted. There is the little girl! She sits in my pen and pets us. I climb on her. Then she points at me. I say goodbye to my brother. All my brothers that were adopted got pointed at. I was going to be adopted! Then I get put in a car and the girl and her brother pet me the whole way home. The End.
My Christmas Vacation
11 years ago
What a great Story! I bet that's exactly what Smoky thought!
ReplyDelete